For the love of Having

If you guys have seen my posts, you'll know how much I push how easy it is to make money offline. Having troponado in your plan helps. When I first got involved in IM in 2009, things were so easy online. Literally everything made money. Now it's a bit trickier due to more competition. Everyone wants to make money online. Introverts who don't like social interaction, people who can't deal with having a boss, people who want to travel, people who are too sick to work, everyone. Which is why if you're a healthy, confident individual who can deal with people, I suggest mixing your online marketing abilities with offline work.

Recently, thanks to over a decade of experience, I still find it easy to make money online but I couldn't imagine starting in this day, which is why I'm bringing a super easy way to make money offline with online marketing.

Comments